(function() { (function(){function b(g){this.t={};this.tick=function(h,m,f){var n=void 0!=f?f:(new Date).getTime();this.t[h]=[n,m];if(void 0==f)try{window.console.timeStamp("CSI/"+h)}catch(q){}};this.getStartTickTime=function(){return this.t.start[0]};this.tick("start",null,g)}var a;if(window.performance)var e=(a=window.performance.timing)&&a.responseStart;var p=0=c&&(window.jstiming.srt=e-c)}if(a){var d=window.jstiming.load; 0=c&&(d.tick("_wtsrt",void 0,c),d.tick("wtsrt_","_wtsrt",e),d.tick("tbsd_","wtsrt_"))}try{a=null,window.chrome&&window.chrome.csi&&(a=Math.floor(window.chrome.csi().pageT),d&&0=b&&window.jstiming.load.tick("aft")};var k=!1;function l(){k||(k=!0,window.jstiming.load.tick("firstScrollTime"))}window.addEventListener?window.addEventListener("scroll",l,!1):window.attachEvent("onscroll",l); })();

Monday, April 02, 2007

R-R-Roll Up the Rim - only a few wins :(

The Reg. Order
Okay, I'm a Tim Horton's coffee fan because I like weak coffee. Another plus is that Nathan and I can get our regular order (1 xl decaf, lg mocha and cin. raisin bagel) for the same price as a large mocha at Starbucks.

Even since Roll Up the Rim came along, I must admit that going to Timmy's was a lot more exciting, however, although we won almost every time at the beginning of the promotion, now, mid-promotion, we never win. hummm...I sense a trend. Secretly I think I'm may be destined to one day be a winner, but for now I have to settle for my good old weak decaf.

Canada vs US
Just heard that Roll Up the Rim in Canada is applicable on Med, Lg and XL coffees. In the US, it's only applicable on Sm, Med and Lg coffees.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home