(function() { (function(){function b(g){this.t={};this.tick=function(h,m,f){var n=void 0!=f?f:(new Date).getTime();this.t[h]=[n,m];if(void 0==f)try{window.console.timeStamp("CSI/"+h)}catch(q){}};this.getStartTickTime=function(){return this.t.start[0]};this.tick("start",null,g)}var a;if(window.performance)var e=(a=window.performance.timing)&&a.responseStart;var p=0=c&&(window.jstiming.srt=e-c)}if(a){var d=window.jstiming.load; 0=c&&(d.tick("_wtsrt",void 0,c),d.tick("wtsrt_","_wtsrt",e),d.tick("tbsd_","wtsrt_"))}try{a=null,window.chrome&&window.chrome.csi&&(a=Math.floor(window.chrome.csi().pageT),d&&0=b&&window.jstiming.load.tick("aft")};var k=!1;function l(){k||(k=!0,window.jstiming.load.tick("firstScrollTime"))}window.addEventListener?window.addEventListener("scroll",l,!1):window.attachEvent("onscroll",l); })();

Saturday, March 11, 2006

Once again

Okay, so let's try this one more time. I got pretty interested in blogging back in February, but like with many things in life, my interests momentarily shifted. Now, for many reasons, I'm back on track.

Until recently, I've been a 'late-adopter' of many things in life. Possibly becuase that's safe. However, rather than contemplating 'the whys'; in lieu of my industry, I've recently changed my ways. I've decided that being an early-adopter is a much more fantastic and interesting way to go through life.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home